Embrace Sweets

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This Ain't No Pit

Order Here!
This post will be short and sweet, I just want to give a shout out to Pitfire Pizza for being so cool, so unique and so on top of it! This small chain has been around for about a minute but they are making huge waves and setting all kinds of standards in service, quality and aesthetics. I frequently visited the Mar Vista location before my tango lesson - I go to unwind and prepare myself for my next challenge, conquering tango!  This location is always bustling, very popular among: families and singles - it's perfect for the kids and also a date night. The wine list is great (I recommend the Cab $8 glass), and don't get me started on the food.  Let's just say I've had everything from the seasonal soups (Minestrone), the spaghetti and meatballs (OMG) and their unforgettable pizzas - so fresh, so flavorful and I am in love with their dough (can you be in love with dough) it's the best!
Large Open Space w/Communal tables
Very simple decor

This place is ideal and such a great in-between place - You want something more gourmet and creative than Pizza Hut or Dominos but you don't have Mozza money at the moment - check out Pitfire and maybe I'll see you there. I'll be the one in the corner reading about Tango and sipping the red.  Ciao Bella!

Cab me baby

No comments: