Embrace Sweets

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Perfect Bar for Me

Breadbar Century City Westfield Shopping Plaza
Quite possibly the wonderful conclusion to an awful movie experience.

In short, mum and I went to see The American..........I don't want to talk about it.  :-( Ok, i'll say this and this only.. "George, really? What were you thinking with this one?" I mean it's George Clooney I just expected soooooooo much more out of him and this was no where near my expectation level. Even if you told me to imagine a bad movie staring Gorgeous George, I couldn't fathom this picture.  Ok, I'm done venting. Seriously.  :-)



BUT! the pain au chocolat and vanilla cappuccino that followed was fantastic.  Breadbar, is one of the sweetest little establishments I've been too. The service left a little to be desired but I figure they are just trying to give you a real European experience.  Mum and I visited the one located in the Century city Shopping plaza and we were pleasantly surprised.  To be honest though anything after the torture we endured for 1hr and 45sec would be a relief.

Cute little atmosphere, beautiful day and as always great company. Luv you mum! :-)

Check out that foam! Purrrfect!
Pain au Chocolat










No comments: